Engage Students and Reduce Bias with the NEW Racial Climate & Diversity on Campus: Programming & Awareness Guide
Make your institution an environment where all members feel safe and included — regardless of race, gender, ability, age, sexual orientation, belief or cultural background.
The NEW Racial Climate & Diversity on Campus: Programming & Awareness Guide helps you:
- Create a progressive and respectful campus environment
- Raise diversity awareness and understanding throughout your entire campus population
- Promote positive, productive discussions and actions
You want a campus culture that is positive and open-minded, where all students, staff and faculty are respected for their individual identities. This atmosphere won’t come about on its own — it needs to be developed and nurtured.
With the 140+ page Racial Climate & Diversity on Campus: Programming & Awareness Guide, you’ll have the tools to create and foster a positive and inclusive campus culture.
The easy-to-implement kit is complete with 50 awareness-raising programs and activities, including:
- Engaging, interactive materials, including case studies, handouts and worksheets
- On-campus resources, including infographic posters and ready-made bulletin board kit
- Social media prompts for connecting with your entire campus